Tools don't solve problems
This episode, we've got a grab bag of different topics including a product-led growth discussion, what to do with a stagnent content site, and the role tools should play in running a business.
Topics this week:
- Tyler has been extremely busy with meetings, interviews, etc.
- LACRM hired two new CRM Coaches.
- Rick took some time off to ski with his family, watched a Duke basketball game, and celebrated his son's 1st birthday.
- LegUp Health has mixed results sending cookies to try to delight customers.
- Tyler gives some updates on product-led growth brainstorming from last episode.
- LegUp Health added some new tools to their workflow to start making things more efficient.
- Rick warns us about the dangers of thinking that tools solve problems.
- Tyler is in discussions with DemandMaven.
- Tyler isn't sure what the future of his blog/newsletter should be.
- We talk about how to be real without being rude.