This week, we talk about how both patience and impatience are important when hiring, how to learn new things, and more.
Topics this week:
- Tyler is reading The Great CEO Within.
- Rick shares some early sales wins.
- LegUp Health is learning about their ICP (Ideal Customer Profile).
- Tyler has been experiencing ups and downs when it comes to design, but overall has learned a lot the last two weeks.
- Rick is making Sunday a "no work" day.
- Less Annoying CRM is hiring, and Tyler thinks there needs to be more of a sense of urgency.
- Rick has set a quarterly goal, but it's about learning rather than hitting certain metrics.
- Rick has additional responsibilities at Windfall.
- Tyler shouts out a few products from Elgato, especially the low-profile mic arm.
- We compare starting a business when you're younger vs when you're older.
- Update from last episode: This is the compensation agreement Rick finalized with his first employee.