The great re-org
In this episode, we talk about how we’re thinking about reallocating marketing and sales resources here at Less Annoying CRM.
- LACRM had a great growth month in August, mostly because of expansion revenue.
- JD, Rick's business partner, is doing a great job.
- Rick is oscillating between investing in more resources and staying focused.
- Rick gives an update on his recent local marketing blitz.
- Tyler is rethinking the customer onboarding flow.
- LACRM is shifting around their marketing priorities.
- Rick shares some wisdom from Jason Lempkin.
- Rick is learning how it's hard to not have authority.
- Tyler talks about hollow abstraction by mostly just parroting what's said in this video.
- We talk about "Zucking" (please don't look it up on Urban Dictionary, we're not talking about that kind of Zucking).