Sometimes it feels like the tech industry is more of a zero-sum game than it used to be. We discuss that, and a lot more in this episode.
Topics this episode:
- Summer is ending at LACRM and things are going back to normal.
- Rick attended a company offsite last week, and now he's behind.
- LegUp Health is planning a local marketing blitz.
- Tyler gives an update on pay transparency at LACRM.
- Tyler has been doing some cold outreach to try to find API partners.
- There's a new VP at Lucid.
- Tyler talks about how this episode of Default Alive has an interesting take on no-code.
- Tyler and Rick talk about how it seems like it's getting harder to build a SaaS business, largely inspired by this episode of Out of Beta.