In this episode, we discuss how to connect employees with mentors when there's not already someone at the company with expertise.
Topics in this episode:
- Tyler bought tickets to attend Founder Summit.
- Tyler is rethinking his investment strategy.
- A competitor of LegUp Health is going out of business.
- Tyler is working on renewing LACRM's office lease.
- LegUp Health is struggling to scale their outreach, so they're going back to basics.
- LACRM's new design is coming along.
- LACRM is making pay more transparent internally.
- Rick wants LegUp to be in the discussion when people talk about health insurance in Utah.
- We discuss how to provide mentorship to employees if no one at your company has expertise in the area they need help with.
- We discuss what future marketing channels might be similar to what SEO was in the early 2000's.