This week, we talk about how Rick can structure a compensation plan with his first hire to make them feel like a true partner. Most startups give equity, but that isn’t a very compelling perk for a company that doesn’t plan on exiting.
Topics this week:
- Tyler is considering going to Founder Summit in Ashville this fall.
- LegUp Health signed a partnership deal with Pando Labs.
- LACRM is on a hiring spree.
- LACRM has a new thriving wage.
- We discuss whether video testimonials are a good idea.
- Tyler heard a podcast which made fun of LACRM's design, and this resulted in him getting some design coaching.
- We discuss how Rick can structure a partnership agreement with his first hire.