In this episode, we talk about prioritizing big revolutionary ideas vs small iterative improvements, and a whole lot more
Topics in this episode:
- LACRM is having a good December
- Rick is feeling lots of momentum
- Rick gives an update on LegUp Health's growth
- Rick is reading the Warren Buffet bio: The Snowball
- Tyler explains LACRM's new approach to bug triage
- Rick is thinking about how hard to push for in-person
- Tyler describes a new shorthand: Following daylight
- Rick realizes he's learning a lot about digital marketing
- We discuss how it's good for businesses to be boring and complex
- Ricks suggests having "certifications" for new hires
- We discuss Webflow Logic
- Rick is going on a date!
- Tyler is trying to decide how to prioritize big bets vs. small bets at LACRM.