In this episode, we talk about the very early stages of building LegUp Benefits, and a bunch of other stuff.
- Rick has hired a marketing coach for LegUp, and we discuss how to get the team talking to each other more instead of having everything flow through Rick.
- Tyler gives some reflections on leaving LACRM for 6 weeks, and the early days of his sabbatical.
- Tyler describes a new positioning idea at LACRM.
- We discuss the early work on LegUp Benefits including customer validation and learning a new tech stack.
- Rick gives an update on his new group insurance efforts.
- We talk about Silicon Valley Bank even though we don't have anything to say that hasn't already been said.