This week is all about the updates. Less Annoying CRM won a big award, and as always, there's plenty of intern talk.
Here are some topics from this week:
- Less Annoying CRM was named the #1 CRM by U.S. News and World Report.
- Tyler restarted employee raises after temporarily freezing them when the pandemic started.
- Rick now has fully self-serve onboarding.
- Rick is making trade offs between sales and product time.
- Rick wants to retain some of his interns after the summer.
- Rick has validated that real estate is a good customer segment and is planning next steps.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King