When platform risk goes wrong
One of Rick's API vendors shut down his account without warning, which throws a wrench in his productized service. This week, we discuss how he should respond.
- Tyler was interviewed to be on Mixergy, but didn't think he did a great job.
- Rick is adjusting his routine now that he has a kid to take care of.
- Tyler's previous positive results converting website visitors to his newsletter have turned to failure. No one is signing up.
- Tyler attended Less Annoying CRM's first leadership team meeting.
- Tyler had his first person finish building a website based on his online course.
- Tyler (geez, enough with updates from Tyler, right?) is thinking through putting a limitation on LACRM.
- Tyler (seriously, stop) took a day to help his dad with a new project.
- Rick had a big coding win and finished two projects...
- ...just in time for one of his API vendors to close down his account, so the projects don't really work anymore. We discuss how Rick should respond.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King