What we've learned about podcasting after 100 episodes
We're going to be a bit self-indulgent this week. This is our 100th episode, and so in this episode, we reflect on the experience and share what we've learned.
- Tyler has a new mic.
- Tyler is in the middle of the final round of interviews for his new dev hire, and he's starting to plan onboarding.
- We discuss whether to put a new LACRM content project on the main lessannoyingcrm.com domain, or a separate mini-site.
- Rick's dad is in town, and he's taking a bit of time off work.
- We discuss a trick for getting people to complete online courses.
- We reflect on what we've learned after recording 100 episodes of this podcast.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King