What it's like to get DDoSed
This week, we talk about a startup nightmare: What do you do when your website gets attacked?
Other topics in this episode:
- Trump and his group of domestic terrorists are trying to overthrow the government and it sucks.
- What a Democrat-controlled government means for healthcare
- Rick's business is extremely seasonal.
- We give financial updates from 2020.
- Rick is working on some tooling changes: Twilio, Front, and knowledge bases.
- Don't be envious of other people.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King