What if you get hit by a bus?
This week, we discuss when a startup should start putting together plans for losing a founder and much more.
Here are some of the topics from this episode:
- University leadership handling covid this fall.
- Rick is using Copper CRM.
- Rick is done with positioning and moving on to making a website.
- Tyler has pricing and growth updates.
- Tyler has been learning about co-ops and thinking about succession plans.
- We discuss whether ARR or MRR is the right metric to communicate to the team.
- We discuss whether or not it's healthy/smart/necessary to work more than 40 hours per week as a founder.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King