Earlier this week, Indie.VC, one of the main sources of financing for companies like the ones we run on this show, announced they're shutting down due to challenges finding financial backers. We discuss that, and much more on this episode.
- Indie.vc is shutting down
- Rick gives a revenue and churn update.
- Rick is preparing for the birth of his first child, but has one more big project to finish first.
- Tyler recaps the first week of results after launching Less Annoying Business last week.
- We discuss whether it makes sense to build an audience.
- Tyler is trying to get help with Elasticsearch from his online community.
- We discuss the long, slow SaaS ramp of death.