This week, we discuss what the role of a highly skilled, highly compensated support person would be. Let's go.
Topics this week:
- Tyler asks Rick how he configured the call-to-action for his newsletter on his blog.
- Tyler is adding a curated list of links to his newsletter.
- Tyler overcame writers block and wrote his first support-focused blog post.
- Rick is curious what a highly-compensated support rep might look like at LegUp Health.
- Rick started paying for Notion.
- Tyler gives a shout-out to SavvyCal.
- We take a listener question about how to reach customers who don't have online communities.