This week, Tyler talks about the new interns and Rick discusses a potential new opportunity that fell into his lap
Here are some of the topics we covered this week:
- Tyler's interns started and they're keeping him busy.
- Rick took a vacation over Memorial day weekend and feels refreshed.
- Tyler has been brainstorming his product strategy more since last week.
- Tyler gives an update on how May has been for Less Annoying CRM financially.
- Rick has added his first non "beta" client.
- Tyler used GDPR to get a company to delete some data.
- Rick has a new professional opportunity that would come at the expense of LegUp Health.
- We discuss the merits of masterminds and talk about the Microconf community.