This week, we talk about how to stay focused when starting and running a business.
Some topics we cover:
- Rick has been reading two new books that teach about avoiding distraction and staying focused.
- Tyler had a product strategy breakthrough after giving himself time to think through a bunch of bad ideas first.
- Rick reflects on his failed startup from last year and we discuss the merits of having a portfolio of products vs a single product to focus on.
- Rick has been marketing LegUp Health, including making an appearance on tv.
- Tyler reports on the results of some help site changes Less Annoying CRM made a while back..
- Tyler is planning a design fellowship.