Throwing things at the wall to see what sticks
This week, we discuss whether or not Rick can cut out some of the complexity from his business now that he knows what's working and what's not.
- Tyler had fun with a once-per-year football bet, and Rick had to put in a full day of dad duty.
- Tyler is considering taking the ShiftNudge design course to get better at design. He also purchased a license to Tailwind UI so he can copy from better designers.
- LACRM is tweaking it's policy that everyone at the company must do an hour or support each week.
- Rick reflects on the value he gets from both writing and reading personal newsletters.
- LACRM is tweaking it's policy around employee conversation, partially based on a conversation we had on this podcast a couple weeks ago.
- Tyler's Mixergy interview is live.
- Now that Rick has a sense of what is and isn't working at his business, he wants to simplify which will mean cutting some current complexity away.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King