The thing about utopias is that they're not real
This week, we discuss how building a business is like building your own personal utopia. Or maybe that's a fantasy.
Topics this week:
- Rick launched LegUpBenefits.com.
- We discuss Rick's new no-code tool: Outseta.
- Less Annoying CRM has a new developer starting next month.
- Tyler has refined his approach to writing internal documentation, and Rick makes a fantastic analogy.
- Tyler's co-founder/brother will be in town next week.
- Rick wants to keep practicing coding so his skills don't deteriorate.
- Rick is taking a break from podcasts.
- Tyler wants Rick's help to teach the coding fellows about no-code use cases.
- We discuss Rick's notes on Anything You Want which leads to a conversation about whether startup utopias are real.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King