The Theory of Constraints
This week, we discuss the theory of constraints: A mental model for deciding what to focus on as an entrepreneur.
Topics this week:
- We're using a tool called ZipMessage to collect listener questions. If there's something you'd like us to discuss on the podcast, leave us an audio recording of your question at zipmessage.com/tyler
- Less Annoying CRM had a good April.
- LACRM's average account size is going up slightly, but it's having a significant impact on revenue.
- We discuss the theory of constraints, and how Rick can apply it to his next project.
- We talk about interviewing software engineers, especially when people with different experience levels will be applying for the same position.
- Rick finished a book on taking notes, and he gets it now.
- Rick is enjoying the "two co-founders chatting" style podcasts (like this one)
- Rick set up Coinbase and Robinhood accounts for fun.
- We talk a bit more about the basecamp drama now that more news has come out.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King