The Sims, but way more boring
This week, we spend most of the hour giving updates on things we've been working on, including LACRM's decision to use Sococo.
- LACRM shipped a handful of small improvements the interns had been working on.
- Tyler gives an update on the price increase.
- Rick is applying the positioning framework we applied last week which involved competitor analysis.
- Tyler officially decided to go with Sococo as a virtual office for the team while everyone is remote.
- Rick decided what to do with this Slack community.
- Rick's internship are wrapping up and he has a virtual get-together with all the interns next week.
- Tyler is getting close to deploying the first stage of his Webflow project.
- Rick wants to know how to maximize his experience with his first paid hire this fall.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King