The paradox of success
This week, we talk about a concept from a book Rick is reading.
Other topics this week:
- How Robinhood's recent controversy applies to Rick's business model.
- Rick received his first cancelation.
- Twitter acquired Revue.
- Rick is working on a low-code solution to an automation issue.
- Tyler is close to closing a deal with an enterprise client.
- We discuss how to handle security audits (e.g. SOC 2 compliance) with enterprise customers.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King