This week, we give a bunch of updates on what we're working on, and end with a long, rambly, inconclusive discussion about the recent Basecamp drama.
Topics this week:
- An effective, but maybe sleazy tactic for cold emails.
- LegUp Benefits got its second paying customer.
- Rick is done with SEO for now, and wrote 35 new pieces of content in April (holy shit!)
- Rick is focusing on LegUp Benefits for the next six weeks.
- Less Annoying CRM has finally closed a big enterprise deal they've been working on.
- Tyler is about to start trying to hire a developer.
- Less Annoying CRM's office setup is changing, and we discuss the importance of communicating changes carefully.
- We discuss how to write content when you hit a wall.
- Rick is dealing with unavoidable churn.
- We talk for way too long about Basecamp's recent drama. We reach no conclusions. You can have a full refund for the amount you paid for this podcast if you're disappointed by that.