The future of no-code
This week, we talk about what the world of no-code looks like now that Webflow has raised a massive round of funding.
Other topics this week:
- Tyler reviews what he learned from last week's DDoS attack.
- Rick has planned out the year and feels good about his ability to get it done.
- Rick is allocating 50% of his time to promotion and 50% to automating his product.
- Tyler is about to start teaching a design course.
- LACRM is close to finishing a migration to Webflow.
- We discuss Clubhouse.
- Tyler is getting a Peloton.
- Rick is experiencing anti-depressant withdrawal syndrome.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King