This week, many of our topics have a common theme: How do you put a plan together to run a sustainable company? I mean, this podcast is called "Startup to last" so I guess it makes sense for us to talk about that from time to time.
Topics this week:
- Rick is canceling his CRM subscription.
- Tyler is considering where his newsletter fits into his overall plan.
- Based on our conversation last week, Rick has new clarity around the future of LegUp Health.
- Tyler explains how LACRM came up with their long-term product roadmap.
- Rick is going through continuing education.
- We discuss some touchy feely things related to the passage of time.