Should your startup donate to charity?
This week, we talk whether startups should donate a portion of their profits to charity.
- Tyler realized he might have more revenue growth next year than he originally thought.
- Rick is learning that things don't die down immediately after open enrollment, and that's making it hard to do end-of-year planning.
- Tyler has been thinking about what the approach might be when LACRM re-opens the office.
- Rick is meeting his intern for the first time in-person.
- Rick switched to Notion and is loving it.
- Tyler has a marketing approach that he wants feedback on.
- We discuss whether companies should donate money to charities.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King