Should multiple products share a single brand
This week, we discuss whether Rick should launch his b2b product under the same brand as his b2c product
Here are the topics we discuss this week:
- The difference between work and hobbies when hobbies involve work topics.
- Rick is focusing more on outreach.
- Tyler gave a 6-month presentation to his employees.
- Rick is about to build his employer-facing product using Glide.
- Should startups with multiple products put them all under a single brand umbrella, or run separate marketing sites for each one?
- Rick is switching from Google Meet to Zoom.
- Should startups ask for a credit card when signing up for a trial, or after the trial has ended?