Setting goals when you're just getting started
This week, we talk about how to set goals when your business is too young to be able to make accurate predictions about growth.
- Tyler has another lesson to share from the book he's reading.
- Rick stopped marketing and he's struggling to get momentum back.
- Tyler is trying to design team permissions for Less Annoying CRM and it's proving to be difficult.
- We give a shoutout to Jetboost.
- Rick is frustrated that no-code tools aren't more transparent about their product priorities.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King