Separating decision making from executing
This week we talk about the benefit of making decisions separately from executing on those decisions, whether or not it's risky to share internal metrics publicly, and more.
- We discuss the state of independent SaaS and what it means to have a very low payback period.
- Rick has installed a development environment and is learning to code again.
- Tyler is almost done getting ready to switch the LACRM marketing site to Webflow.
- Tyler is considering trying out Mixpanel.
- Salesforce is going more remote. What does that mean for San Francisco.
- We discuss Tyler's tweet thread about his internal dashboards.
- We talk about the Trends.vc report on competitor risk.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King