This week we talk about the benefit of making decisions separately from executing on those decisions, whether or not it's risky to share internal metrics publicly, and more.
- We discuss the state of independent SaaS and what it means to have a very low payback period.
- Rick has installed a development environment and is learning to code again.
- Tyler is almost done getting ready to switch the LACRM marketing site to Webflow.
- Tyler is considering trying out Mixpanel.
- Salesforce is going more remote. What does that mean for San Francisco.
- We discuss Tyler's tweet thread about his internal dashboards.
- We talk about the Trends.vc report on competitor risk.