This week, we answer a listener question about product market fit.
Other topics from this episode:
- Rick is finished with open enrollment and walks through some metrics.
- Rick is expecting his first churn from customers who signed up earlier this year.
- Rick realizes that word of mouth happens at specific moments in time, such as when someone leaves their job, gets married, or has some other life event.
- Tyler is learning more about his strengths and weaknesses.
- Tyler is overwhelmed with interviews.
- Tyler is preparing a presentation on recruiting and diversity.
I would like to apologize for my lack of creativity in the sentence structure above. It's the middle of December and it's pitch black outside even though it's not even 6pm, so it just seems like writing up interesting show notes is not a great use of my time when I could instead be eating fast food and watching Netflix. Thanks for understanding.