Offering night and weekend support without burning out your team
This week, we talk about how you can hire talented support people to work nights and weekends without hating their jobs.
Some other topics discussed this week:
- Rick separated his marketing site from his app and launched a site for his b2b product: www.legupbenefits.com
- Less Annoying CRM launched a new help site and in-app help center.
- We discuss what interns can do to get the most out of a remote internship.
- Rick's ridiculous shoes arrived and they're meh. The lesson is: Don't buy shoes because a company put their logo on them.
- Rick will yell at me if I don't point out that he didn't get the ones with Slack's logo, he got the same type of shoe without the logo.
- We give a few shoutouts:
- Demodesk is a great tool for giving demos to customers.
- Turn the ship around is a helpful book on leadership.
- This episode on health insurance for startup founders is interesting and started a conversation about premium tax credits.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King