Networking without being annoying
This week, we discuss networking (both online and in person) and how to use it in a non-annoying way to make sales. Spoiler alert: Maybe it's not possible.
- Rick is taking a vacation which has him considering if his business should be remote-first so he can spend more time outside of Utah.
- Tyler was on support last weekend and started testing out ways to limit wasteful uses of customer service time.
- Tyler is prepping a presentation for his employees which he does every six months.
- Tyler is formalizing the org chart at LACRM a bit.
- We discuss how to network without annoying people.
- Rick has people reaching out looking for opportunities to work at LegUp Health and wants to figure out how to respond.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King