Is building an audience worth it?
This week, we talk about whether or not building a personal audience is a good way to attract customers.
Other topics this week:
- Less Annoying CRM hit $3 million ARR, and the tweet about it got a lot of engagement.
- Rick paid out referral rewards to his clients.
- Rick explains his buyer journey exercise.
- Rick reflects on the value of customer appreciation.
- Tyler has been a guest on several other podcasts.
- We discuss how to react when a competitor launches.
- We discuss the idea of building buffer into everything we do, and how it relates to the startup to last philosophy.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King