Info products moving to a subscription model
This week, we talk about the pros and cons of the recent trend of info products moving to a subscription model.
Here are some of the other topics we discuss:
- Slack was acquired by Salesforce for a bunch of money. Like, a whole lot.
- Stripe launched a new "Treasury" product.
- Tyler finished his end-of-year planning.
- Rick has been bouncing between projects.
- Google Search Console has been broken for Rick.
- My first million is a good podcast.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King