This week, we discuss the difference between things that require big one-time achievements vs things that require lots of gradual, consistent improvement. Let's go.
Topics from this episode:
- Tyler hit 2,000 Twitter followers, and we discuss how Twitter is a hits-based business which doesn't suit Tyler's strengths.
- Rick gives an update on his personal website and newsletter optimization efforts.
- Rick reached the first page on an important search term.
- Less Annoying CRM is tweaking the format of help articles to appeal more the the easily distractible internet user.
- Tyler discusses the LACRM product roadmap.