This week, we talk about the strategy around Tyler's new content site
Topics we covered today:
- Rick finished his goal for February of automating the monthly emails at Legup Health.
- Tyler gives an update on his new small business advice website. How do you like that link building I just did?
- Tyler remembers how fast a project can move when you don't have legacy code slowing you down.
- We discuss a variety of tools used to build a content site, especially Webflow and ConvertKit.
- Tyler used Fiverr for the first time to hire a designer.
- We discuss multitasking for motivation.
- We both prefer creating content from our own personal voice rather than on behalf of the company.
- We brainstorm what's next for Less Annoying Business/