Getting marketing ideas from Hubspot's acquisition of The Hustle
This week, we talk about Hubspot's acquisition of The Hustle and how it gave us some new marketing ideas.
Other topics this week:
- Rick officially launched a "give back" program
- Rick decided not to post internship openings until post-parental leave.
- Rick wants to start a group focused on reaching local consumers.
- Tyler is planning an at-home retreat.
- Morale is a bit low as covid drags on.
- We discuss a specific UI decision LACRM is facing.
- We discuss aligning what you want to have happen with what will actually happen.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King