Enterprise sales is just project management
This week, we talk about what the new stimulus bill will mean for entrepreneurs, and we discuss some learnings from an ongoing enterprise sales project.
- Rick breaks down how the new stimulus bill will impact health insurance and entrepreneurs.
- Rick is putting his big project on hold until after paternity leave.
- Tyler gives an update on Less Annoying Business.
- We discuss enterprise sales, and how it's more about project management than convincing someone to buy.
- We talk about Zapier's acquisition of Makerpad.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King