This week, we talk about what the new stimulus bill will mean for entrepreneurs, and we discuss some learnings from an ongoing enterprise sales project.
Topics this week:
- Rick breaks down how the new stimulus bill will impact health insurance and entrepreneurs.
- Rick is putting his big project on hold until after paternity leave.
- Tyler gives an update on Less Annoying Business.
- We discuss enterprise sales, and how it's more about project management than convincing someone to buy.
- We talk about Zapier's acquisition of Makerpad.