Empowering employees to be leaders
This week, we talk about some new announcements Tyler just made at Less Annoying CRM, including a new leadership team.
Topics this week:
- Tyler gave an internal presentation at Less Annoying CRM and announced a few new things...
- The office is being reopened in May.
- There will be a new remote work policy in place.
- A deep dive into how DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) fits into Less Annoying CRM's structure.
- A new leadership team.
- Rick is working on content and had a big SEO win.
- We discuss Roam Research as a possible note-taking tool for Rick.
- Rick recommends Readwise.io for converting Kindle notes into text.
- We discuss schema markup as an SEO strategy.
- Rick has made some improvements to ricklindquist.com.
- Tyler might have more free time soon and needs to figure out what to work on.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King