Curiosity or conviction
This we talk about intern projects, Rick's decision to stay focused on Legup Health, and more.
Here are the topics from this week:
- Tyler and Rick both have interns and need to figure out what projects they should be working on.
- Rick has been working on a client referral program.
- Tyler is wondering if there's anything for him to do to partner with customers who love LACRM.
- Rick was considering an intrapreneurship opportunity (working as an entrepreneur within a larger company) and decided against it.
- Tyler is struggling to prioritize product improvements.
- Less Annoying CRM will need to raise prices at some point. Tyler is wondering if now is the right time.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King