This week, we talk about a the difficulties of content marketing when you're not a domain expert, healthy vs. unhealthy deadlines, and more.
Topics discussed this week:
- Rick is learning more powerful no-code tricks with Zapier, and advancing his PHP knowledge.
- We discuss the best way to learn how to write secure code.
- Tyler is wrapping up a big project which involves setting deadlines. We discuss healthy vs. unhealthy deadlines.
- Tyler is brainstorming content marketing approaches which is tough because he's not an expert on the topics his customers are most interested in.
- We discuss Rick's learnings from Peter Drucker.
- We talk about the idea of running an online competition