Content marketing: Putting all our eggs in one basket
This week, we talk about an idea we have at Less Annoying CRM to do content marketing all focused around one really good piece of content rather than our normal strategy of putting out lots of little stuff.
- We selfishly discuss larger themes we've covered on the podcast which might make for good topics on the Indie Hackers podcast.
- Tyler's newsletter signups have increased since changing the call-to-action.
- Rick lost another LegUp Health client due to unavoidable churn.
- Tyler has a content idea centered around CRM pricing.
- Tyler wants to do engineering as marketing but doesn't have any good ideas.
- Rick has his first coding projects lined up.
- We discuss the new Stripe payment links.
- We revisit last week's topic because a listener called in with a new thought on the topic.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King