Building trust when you're an unproven business
This week, we talk about how Rick can convince his customers that he's trustworthy even though his business is so new that he doesn't have a proven track record yet.
- Tyler's growth is still going strong.
- Rick is going to write content to build trust with his early leads.
- Rick created a slide deck to explain his business. Check it out here and let him know what you think.
- Tyler is making long-term product decisions.
- Tyler is thinking about making no-code a core part of the coding fellowship next year.
- Rick recorded an interview with Memberstack which will be featured on their site.
- Tyler is going to invest in Earnest Capital.
- Rick had to give advice about how to come up with an idea.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King