Building a moat
This week, we talk about how Less Annoying CRM uses customer service as a moat, and several other topics.
Here's what we discussed this week:
- Tyler gives an update on the 1:1 meetings he's had with his whole team over the last week.
- Rick launched a digital health tool marketplace
- Rick is wrapping up his projects from earlier in the year and is ready to focus on a few important things going forward.
- Less Annoying CRM is close to close two new accounts, each of which are significantly larger than any customer they've had before.
- Rick complains about his CRM adding data automatically.
- We give a shoutout to Rick's wife who helped launch Lucidspark.
- We give a shoutout to Dru Riley and Trends.vc.
- We give a shoutout (how many shoutouts are there?) to Courtland Allen who's starting a podcast network which we're joining.
- Tyler complains about restaurants that aren't trying to compete.
- Rick likes some extremely stupid shoes that Cole Haan made in partnership with Slack.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King