Asking for too much info during signup
Rick has heard feedback from his early customers that they're apprehensive about the amount of info he's asking from them during the signup process.
Here are some of the topics from this episode:
- Tyler's price increase went into effect, but it's too early to draw any conclusions.
- Rick has gotten great feedback from sharing his slide deck.
- Tyler has been tweaking how his team communicates remotely.
- Rick has heard from his early customers that he's asking them for too much info, but it's necessary for him to provide them with service.
- Tyler has reached a decision on what his mid-term product strategy will be.
- Rick is reconsidering his ambitions to run a Slack community.
If you're a listener, we'd love to hear from you
Reach out to us via Twitter or email. We're happy to discuss past episodes or consider your topic ideas for future episodes.© Rick Lindquist and Tyler King